mission viejo pest control
Mission Viejo Exterminators
1. Rodents: Ah the rodent, notice we didn’t just say mice. There are so many rodents and rodent type critters that are apt to come into the home via many different routes. The two most common ways for a rodent, especially rats and little house mice is through the roof or the pipes under an older home. This is a very shocking way to see rat especially when we get a call that says someone saw one swimming in the toilet, alive!
2. Ants: Ants come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The trouble with ants is that they are quite resourceful and each species of which there are many, will have to be treated a different way. The most problematic are the ones we call pavement ants. Most think sugar ants are the most trouble because no matter what they do they simply can’t get rid of them. But pavement ants start on the pavement and have to be tracked with skill.
3. Termites: Termites also come in a couple of species and attack a property in different but specific ways. Once it’s determined what you have the treatment begins. There have been some rather innovative treatments available that we have such as freezing them in the walls as an alternative to tenting. If they are subterranean then we have to place boxes in the ground.
4. Birds: Birds are a problem in certain area that they may nest in homes and buildings. People may want them removed due to the noise, feces and feathers they leave behind. Bird feces and feathers can cause clogs in pipes and other structural areas. What most people don’t know is that they are also a health hazard. They are the carrier of a few diseases that can make you ill and in advanced stages with a lot of birds, can kill. Many are concerned about the way we exterminate birds. It will be in a humane fashion we promise.
5. Cockroaches: Cockroaches are one of the most elusive brands of insect. They survived an ice age and will probably be around way after a nuclear attack. We know this and we are prepared. Everything has a weakness. We know what baits and kills cockroaches effectively. It’s not just killing the ones that exist. It’s making sure their young never really make it. We also make sure they can’t breed a third generation. We have the most effective way to rid them.
6. Pests: Pests of all kinds from roaches to silver fish are disgusting and can invade in hot country as an infestation. They are in every room in the house and happily living in walls, pipes and floors. There are ways to get rid of each one and we have a system that gets rid of most all together so you don’t have to pay the price tag for each time you call on a different bug. We’ve got our back today!
7. Bed Bugs: Bed bugs are not something that most people understand entirely. They are crafty creatures that feed on the blood and tissue of the humans while they sleep. You can see them in the seams of your mattress if you can catch them. You can get them from placing luggage on the floor or the bed of a hotel room. You can get them from other places too but, you mainly get them from vacations and a used bed—buy new.
8. Bees: Lately there has been a lot of news about bees. Bees seem to be swarming around cars, homes and playgrounds in parks. Most of the time they are the honey bee which we need to actually live. They pollinate and that is important to the eco system. They can be removed instead of exterminated easily. There are also the African Killer Bee and that needs specialized attention by us and another agency because it is a public safety risk here.